I'm looking for dragon princess poses

https://www.daz3d.com/dragon-princess-poses (description from Daz3D website) Want Victoria 4 to be a mysterious Dragon Princess from the East? With these detailed and eclectic poses Victoria interacts with Eastern Dragons, both large and small. Easy to Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

arthurgarcia

Banned

Good Evening Artists,
    Apparently when I click on certain tabs, I'm a mega-leecher; despite the fact I have yet to make my first character.
    every time I start up, they wind up looking like pretzels. But now, I'm staying focused more than usual.
    I am looking for this particular set of poses as I want to do a video project of something I had a dream about. But so far, the only thing similar to why I envision is by an artist known as DarkSoul3D. I think he had a similar thought but took it a different direction. But then again, even Daz3D has some interesting options. Nevertheless, if any of you has an expensive (free) file of this to pose set, please post it up. Thank you.
    24 November 2017 - 01:32 / #1
  2. Offline

Don_k

We can try to find it for you.

With some more practice, you will be making great art. Keep at it! Happy Rendering!

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

24 November 2017 - 03:16 / #2
: