Mega-leecher issue

So I just got this error `Ooops, Error! Mega-Leecher Sorry, you are not authorized to access to this page.` I am not sure why as to my knowledge leeching is when you do not seed a torrent but these are direct downloads. How do I revert this rank? Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Ariusfx

Mega-Leecher

So I just got this error
    `Ooops, Error! Mega-Leecher Sorry, you are not authorized to access to this page.`

I am not sure why as to my knowledge leeching is when you do not seed a torrent but these are direct downloads.

How do I revert this rank? Do I need to upload content, if so what sort of content does it need to be and how much?
    Don_k like this post.
    19 November 2017 - 01:13 / #1
  2. Offline

Don_k

Mega-Leechers are Members with less than 25 items shared. Once you reach that level, you go up in Member rank & as a bonus you get a larger PM box. A second bonus is fewer Ads.

If you decide to share Content, do a Search first to avoid Duplicate posts. Use Postimg.org to host product pics, DO NOT hotlink from the Vendor! Use any File Host of your choice, DO NOT post Premium download links.

I have a Posting Tutorial linked in the Forums, use that as a guide.

Content can be Daz3D & Poser stuff, 3D software, plug-ins, Bridges, etcetera. basically anything listed under New Categories in the Left Sidebar
    Ariusfx, cupids like this post.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

19 November 2017 - 05:53 / #2
  3. Offline

Ariusfx

Mega-Leecher

Don_k,
    So until I share a total of 25 pieces of content that has not been posted on the site, I won't be allowed to download other content?
    19 November 2017 - 06:01 / #3
  4. Offline

Ariusfx

Mega-Leecher

Okay, turns out `me` not being able to download items is only for specific products, not sure why (maybe VIP) who knows.
    19 November 2017 - 06:33 / #4
  5. Offline

Don_k

Either VIP, Mods & Admins only, or restricted to M-Ls
    Ariusfx like this post.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

19 November 2017 - 07:41 / #5
: