About me

Howdy artists!!Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

KushBox

Mega-Leecher

Well I shall put this here for anyone interested in saying hi and seeing what I have going on.
    So allow me to begin by saying I have been in and out of the 3D community for about a decade and a half now, Daz 3D loyal user since the day I started. I have tried many different experiments with what I learned with Daz and image editing software, brushed up on my postwork, and created a sense that my work has my own personal stamp. I have tried for many years to make various types of Video games which have all more or less fallen through at some point or other. But I still learned different things which ultimately lead to the personalised workflow I have today.
    Now alot of you reading this (of those who will) you are probably thinking "who the heck is this guy?" Well lets just say I am your friendly neighbourhood artist guy, I have been around the block and made mistakes, some even more recent than I would like, but such is life. We pick ourselves up and the globe keeps spinning. If anyone is interested in seeing some of my work just hit the reply or PM me, and I will be happy to respond when I can.
    Take care, and happy rendering!!
    26 September 2019 - 20:32 / #1
: