Plea for help on epic wings from daz3d

I'm looking for these Epic Wings from daz3dTopic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

DarkestStryke

Mega-Leecher

I'm looking for these Epic Wings from daz3d

http://www.daz3d.com/epic-wings

I know Don_K has the exe's up, but I'm having an issue getting them to install as they keep on telling me they require a dependency that I don't have. Checking on the daz3d forums seems to suggest that they aren't used any more and should be zip files, so I'm wondering if anyone has the zip files for them and can upload them

topgfx post for reference - http://topgfx.info/daz-poser/198127-epic-wings-for-genesis.html
    1 February 2017 - 21:20 / #1
  2. Offline

Don_k

Do you have Genesis 1(Generation 5) installed or any of the Generation 3 or 4 Base Characters installed? The installers are looking for the geometry files from the Torso backside of those Generations, hence the Dependencies. The files also need installing in the main Runtime Folder or Content/My Library Folder if you use either Poser or Studio.

Other supported Characters/Animals are the Generation 4 large animals like the Mil Horse 2 & Big Cat and Sub-Dragon.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

2 February 2017 - 02:04 / #2
  3. Offline

kdk

I try to impress

I own it and have uploaded the most recently updated DIM installers. Use the link below to be redirected to the associated page and click on the emoji to download. Sorry for the broken image it's been a while since I've made a post.

http://topgfx.info/daz-poser/199732-epic-wings-for-genesis.html
    Don_k, DarkestStryke like this post.
    2 February 2017 - 03:54 / #3
  4. Offline

Don_k

Thank you, KDK. I hope this solves the issues for our poster.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

2 February 2017 - 05:31 / #4
  5. Offline

DarkestStryke

Mega-Leecher

Don_k, I had gen, gen2 and gen 3 installed in the directory I was trying to install them into, I even tried a complete wipe and reinstalled of just the genesis models on their own to try and get it to work. Thats what lead me to the daz forums that had people saying that the installers were surplanted by the DIM zips nowadays and that could be the issue people were having in installed it all.

kdk, thank you so much for upping these for this, it certainly solves the issues.
    Don_k like this post.
    2 February 2017 - 08:01 / #5
  6. Offline

Don_k

That is good to know. It probably has to do where and how the Meta-data is stored between the older EXEs and DIM files.

Color this one SOLVED.
    DarkestStryke like this post.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

3 February 2017 - 02:02 / #6
: