Introductions

Introduce yourself!Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

bananalord7000

Mega-Leecher

This site is definitely great for testing products before purchasing. I'm new to 3D, but with all this content available, it's pretty great that I don't have to break my bank just yet.
    Don_k like this post.
    22 November 2016 - 11:48 / #11
  2. Offline

Don_k

Welcome, Bananalord7000. Most definitely try before you buy, and support your favorite Content Creators if you keep it.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

23 November 2016 - 04:49 / #12
  3. Offline

Donniebrasco92

Mega-Leecher

Ciao to all and thank you :)
    Don_k like this post.
    31 March 2017 - 15:04 / #13
  4. Offline

alcarinque

Mega-Leecher

Hi, I'm new here, just starting with Daz and Blender. I wanted to thank you all for sharing these items. Thank you!
    22 May 2017 - 16:28 / #14
  5. Offline

Don_k

Greetings, alcarinque!

Thank you for joining. Don't forget to send a Thank You PM to the uploader or post a comment on the items you downloaded.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

23 May 2017 - 04:12 / #15
  6. Offline

Dread123

Mega-Leecher

Umm hello again... probably made my post in the wrong thread - feel free to move it and delete this! :/

(Sorry its early)
    6 December 2017 - 09:02 / #16
  7. Offline

akina9876

Mega-Leecher

Elloo everyone .i'm pretty new here, and i'm just looking around and checking out d.loads and the forums :)
    Don_k like this post.
    11 January 2018 - 00:38 / #17
  8. Offline

TOPcat831

Mega-Leecher

Glad to have found this site. I hope it doesn't get hit the way KAT was..... I'm finding a few of links are playing havoc with my anti-virus. How can we report a bad link?
    Don_k like this post.
    14 January 2018 - 20:07 / #18
  9. Offline

Don_k

PM any Moderator. Links are in side panel on the left.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

14 January 2018 - 23:45 / #19
  10. Offline

ShadowDemonLord

I try to impress

New to this site - and about 12 months new to 3d in this incarnation - dabbled over the years but never caught the bug until recently.

I consider myself sem skilled with some talent and a whole lot of room to improve (Don_K can attest to what my renders are like).

I am pretty much a try before I buy sort of person as I feel if Artists cannot make money from their living they will not keep doing it. Ai also have aspirations one day to do my own products and while I will understand them being download (I would be a hypocrite if I didn't) I would hope some find them good enough to support me with $$.

Hope to be of help to any on here that needs it either via content or leg work finding answers to tricky questions.

SDL.
    Don_k like this post.
    17 January 2018 - 09:45 / #20
: