Graphmate for macos

Looking for graphMate plugin for MacOS version of DAZ Studio.Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

tmaxxh

Mega-Leecher

Hello, I was wondering if someone could post the MacOS version of the graphMate plugin for DAZ Studio please? All the downloads I've found are the Windows-only version (graphmate.dll instead of Mac's graphmate.dylib). Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

T-MAX
    26 May 2018 - 23:39 / #1
  2. Offline

tmaxxh

Mega-Leecher

Sorry to bump, but I'm still hoping someone can help me out with this request. You see, I'm experimenting with making sprites for Doom 2 (using the GZDoom engine and SLADE 3 for graphical changes). I will use the DoomSlayer G3 outfit that was posted here (a request I made) to make an HD sprite set of the DOOM Slayer and a sprite set for an updated HD DoomGuy as playable character classes. I need graphMate so I can make realistic movements for the characters (and weapons, and whatever else may be needed), as I already have aniMate2 and keyMate (graphMate for Mac would complete the required animation tools trifecta).

Just out of curiosity, does anyone here know if walking and jumping aniblocks are available for Genesis 8 Male characters? I've search online and have come up with nothing. I have the G8F aniblocks from the g8f starter essentials product, but all the g8 animations are a little too feminine for the DOOM Slayer and DoomGuy, and I figure the only way to fix them without specially made aniblocks is to have graphMate to fine-tune the animation to a more masculine state.

Thanks,

T-MAX
    2 June 2018 - 07:09 / #2
  3. Offline

tmaxxh

Mega-Leecher

Can anyone help me out?

Btw, can anyone here tell me if aniMate2's graph editor at least half as good as graphMate? If so, I'll use that as a substitute for the time being until my request is fulfilled.
    8 June 2018 - 06:17 / #3
: