Any old aeon/aery soul, sav and val3d stuff for v4

Any Old Aeon/Aery Soul, SAV and Val3D Stuff for V4Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

CoyoteSeven

I try to impress

Looking for any old AeonSoul, AerySoul, SAV and Val3DArt outfits, props, goodies for V4. All mine were lost during my DAZ meltdown recently. I'm not going to be super picky about what you have.

If you have them available ANYWHERE, please share... I'll dance, sing and/or strip tease (or stay miles away tongue ) at your next wedding/funeral/birthday/Bar Mitvah/etc.

Thanks Toppers!!!
    lloki like this post.
    9 March 2018 - 23:42 / #1
  2. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

Think I can help here, but give me a minute, my filing skills aren;t what they should be, lol
    10 March 2018 - 04:48 / #2
  3. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

This is gonna take a while - it's uploading like molasses, lol, and its a big pack....let you know when its done.
    10 March 2018 - 05:43 / #3
  4. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

Yikes - finally! I want to stress that this bundle was not put together by me and came from Zone. This LINK is to my own MEGA acct. Consider this a first installment, I have plenty more to older Aery Soul V4 stuff for you and Val3d art - if you have any particular names, that would help immensely - my files are a lesson in how NOT to file your content, heh heh. Round two starts tomorrow, but I hope this gets you started :)
    10 March 2018 - 10:16 / #4
  5. Offline

CoyoteSeven

I try to impress

ALRIGHT!!! wink

Can't wait for part 2+... you are the greatest, Iloki! love
    lloki, Don_k like this post.
    10 March 2018 - 14:11 / #5
  6. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

CoyoteSeven, TOUCHDOWN!! Use the same link and you'll see a few more folders - they're packed with all kinds of AS goodies..however, they're kind of a mess and there is more than a few redundancies...these are from my early days of both 3d and computers in general, but they really are worth sorting thru. If you know the names of anything in particular, please let me know, it would really help, especially when I start looking for my val3dart stuff tomorrow :)
    Usually, I'm the one asking for help, so I like to return the favor whenever possible, but you've given me a unique motivation here...even tho I spent the 70s and 80s in San Francisco, I;ve never seen a coyote do a strip tease - can you do one wearing roller skates and some whipped cream? Now that would make my day ;)
    Don_k like this post.
    11 March 2018 - 02:22 / #6
  7. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

Coyote, freshly dl'd Val3dart files for your rendering pleasure are now in place, just use the same link and you'll see the file...there should be enough to keep you busy for a while, but as aIways, if you need, just ask. I hope you have that whipped cream and roller skates ready and I want it on video ;).
    Don_k like this post.
    12 March 2018 - 05:27 / #7
  8. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

Coyote, there are 2 copies of Frostwhisper Armor - I bought the original as soon as it went live, but they had to immediately pull it because of copyright issues with the helmet and parts of the costume - it took a while to update the outfit, but I always kept the original because I like it better (and just basically have problems with authority in general lol). Have fun!
    Don_k like this post.
    12 March 2018 - 05:50 / #8
  9. Offline

CoyoteSeven

I try to impress

Getting the stuff together, just need to get a secluded place to film. tongue

While you're being so generous, you wouldn't happen to have any of FWArt's V4 characters like Lydia, Helena, Kylie or others he had at one time on Rendo by chance?
    Don_k, lloki like this post.
    12 March 2018 - 23:38 / #9
  10. Offline

lloki

Mega-Leecher

I couldn;t find anything by that vendor prior to G2, anywhere. but I did have a V4 Helena from the V4.2 Pro Pack (my first purchase from DAZ, lol)...she;s only listed as a Daz Original, but I uploaded her on the off chance that may be who you're looking for - let me know....
    13 March 2018 - 02:53 / #10
: