Supersuit pro bundle

1. Offline

jester123

Mega-Leecher

Any chances of this bundle being re-uploaded again as the previous link is down? Thank you very much in advance :D
    16 November 2017 - 15:22 / #1
  2. Offline

Don_k

The links need updating since Rockfile changed from a .EU suffix to .CO.

You can manually change the code and the Download will work. The poster is working on updating all of her links due to the change.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

17 November 2017 - 02:04 / #2
  3. Offline

jester123

Mega-Leecher

Okay thanks for the info!

But the one i was referring to is this Supersuit Pro Bundle which has a Rapidgator download link and it says "file not found".

The other post is this Supersuit Pro Suite which has been stated to have a lot of links being currently down.
    Last edited: jester123 17 November 2017 - 07:40
    17 November 2017 - 07:33 / #3
  4. Offline

Don_k

Starry is working on updating the second one, the entire Supersuit, plus extras are in it that are not in the Bundle. Give her a week on that one, she uses Wi-Fi to upload, plus she is upgrading hardware ATM.

It would probably be a week on the other one as well, he only pops in once a week....

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

18 November 2017 - 01:55 / #4
  5. Offline

jester123

Mega-Leecher

It's okay i can wait thank you very much in advance :D
    Don_k like this post.
    18 November 2017 - 02:27 / #5
  6. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

Hi Jester, I'll start pulling everything out of the archives and re-uploading. It's going to take sometime though. Has Don said, I'm on a slow wi-fi link and the Supersuit Bundle has a LOT of files, even broken up across 3 posts has it was. I'll start on Part 1, get them all re-uploaded and update it's page before moving onto Part 2 and 3

StaryyEyes
    Don_k, jester123 like this post.
    23 November 2017 - 07:38 / #6
  7. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

Just an update, I finally found all of the extracted runtimes. I do not have it in DIM's but in the original EXE's. I extracted all of the exe's and saved the runtimes in zips but missed placed them in my archives. I'll be rar'ing them tonight and will start uploading them once I'm done.

Supersuit Pro Suite for Genesis part 1 is updated. You will find it here at:

Supersuit Pro Suite - 1 of 3 – Supersuit for Genesis

I am in the process of uploading part 2 and will have it updated sometime on the 30th. I am hoping to have part 3 updated on the 30th has well. If not, it will be on the first.

Parts 2 & 3 are now uploaded and the posts are updated. You will find them here at:

Supersuit Pro Suite - 2 of 3 – Vechiles & Weapons
    Supersuit Pro Suite - 3 of 3 - Settings

ENJOY!
    Don_k like this post.
    Last edited: StarryEyes 30 November 2017 - 23:45
    30 November 2017 - 02:36 / #7
: