Kat daz & poser community members are welcome here

The Welcome Room of the displaced KAT 3D CommunityTopic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Don_k

To ANY & ALL displaced KAT Daz3D & Poser Community Members:

You are ALL welcome here and we hope you wish to join and be active here at TopGFX.

Feel free to introduce yourselves here & if you are using a different Username than at KAT and want to let your Friends & Mates know who you were, feel free to post your KAT Username here(They can be Spoilered if you wish to do so). As always at ANY Website, please read and follow the TOS & Rules. Also check out the main pinned NEWS post and for those interested in becoming uploaders, we have handy Posting & Post Editing Tutorials located in another section of the Support Forum.

Uploader Status is automatic upon Registration, but we do have Member Ranks based upon Uploading activity, as well as Staff Ranks: Administrators, Super Moderators & Moderators(BOTH show as Moderator only, the main difference is SMods can edit/delete Support Forum Posts) & Author & Editor which is basically a Junior or Mini-Moderator & Tutorial writer. There is a handy Contact Us box in the left side-panel where clicking on ANY of the Names will open a Personal Message to the selected person on staff. Moderators are here for Posting help & Post editing help, The Administrators are here for Site & Technical Issues, Issues with other Members, and VIP Membership issues.

I am ALWAYS here every day, 7 days a week from 01:00GMT to 06:00GMT or later if you need to contact me personally. I get email notifications on all PMs, and if I am offline at the time & the issue is urgent, I will try to pop in earlier if necessary. For those that know me, here is a link to my most recent KAT Avatar: R.I.P. SMITTECH
    hippimikki like this post.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

25 July 2016 - 13:37 / #1
  2. Offline

Shugotenshi

Mega-Leecher

Shugotenshi, former KAT member from Jan 2015 - July 20, 2016, KAT uploader from Jan 2016 - July 20, 2016
    Last edited: Shugotenshi 25 July 2016 - 22:30
    25 July 2016 - 22:30 / #2
  3. Offline

Don_k

Welcome to TopGFX, Mate! I joined in April 2015 and started uploading there the next day at KAT.
    BeagleBandit is more active on our VIP site. Wolfenspiel, RunningDAZman & mathmathou are here as well. Hopefully more Community Members start migrating here soon.
    urbinofacundo like this post.
    Last edited: Don_k 27 July 2016 - 00:24

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

26 July 2016 - 01:07 / #3
  4. Offline

Shugotenshi

Mega-Leecher

It's good to see some familiar names again. I'll try to contribute what I can. It's kinda rough starting from scratch again.
    Don_k, urbinofacundo like this post.
    26 July 2016 - 08:46 / #4
  5. Offline

soeperman

Mega-Leecher

well count me in here as too, many know me as soeperman.. but here its just me again :( ;) been here for 1 year i think, but not really active as i was more on kat.. hope they will restart it again.

but good to see everyone here,,
    Don_k, urbinofacundo like this post.

everyone can be superman, but no one can be soeperman!!

27 July 2016 - 02:39 / #5
  6. Offline

Don_k

Howdy, Soeperman. In your user profile you can update your Avatar if you like.
    soeperman like this post.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

27 July 2016 - 02:44 / #6
  7. Offline

Chase

Mega-Leecher

A KAT person too from earlier days, different name, but I leave this to that. Coming to see how this corner looks out.
    27 July 2016 - 03:22 / #7
  8. Offline

Don_k

Welcome, Chase. It is fine if you wish to maintain anonymity. Start with the TOS & Rules, then browse the Forums.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

27 July 2016 - 03:57 / #8
  9. Offline

dog321

Mega-Leecher

Coming from KAT too, good to finally find a place with the same stuff.
    6 August 2016 - 11:24 / #9
  10. Offline

Don_k

Welcome, dog321! Don't be shy with any questions related to the site Rules & TOS. If you are interested in posting stuff to share, remember to keep the images Work-Safe, any NSFW Images are not allowed, plus the site is open to ALL ages, 8 to 108 years old so no cussing & Swearing, some of it is caught in our filters and auto-corrected, some isn't.

Also keep all conversations in English, unless it is PMs between you and a friend that share another language. PMs to Mods And Admins are English only, as are Forum Posts and Content Posts..

VIP Item will eventually make their way to TopGFX's Pages, but ONLY after it winds up posted elsewhere first, ie: Torrents or other Sharing sites.
    Last edited: Don_k 6 August 2016 - 14:25

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

6 August 2016 - 14:24 / #10
: